The PHIA Phorce is a secret organization of freedom fighters dedicated to protecting other people in virtual reality. They use The Virtual Reality Show as a front organization for funding their efforts.
Named after PHIA herself, the PHIA Phorce operates as a paramilitary organization and a black ops group. Ever since the galaxy descended into lawlessness with the fall of the Federation of Stellar Systems, they have primarily fought against a variety of unsavory figures such as pirates and crime lords. While they had previously stayed away from Virtuoso's overreaching grasp, violent encounters with the V-guard have forced them into asymmetrical warfare.
- PHIA - The head of the organization, PHIA is the host of The Virtual Reality Show. She keeps an eye on the galaxy's state of affairs and coordinates the team.
- Fierio - PHIA's agent and manager. He is a virtual life form, having been first encountered in a frontier VR world.
- Count Kristoph Langusten - A native to the ocean world of Merin, Count Kristoph Langusten is an archaeologist practiced in the Sundew programming language.
- Clover - An ex-bounty hunter augmented with cybernetic enhancements.
- Bouncer - One of PHIA's personal bodyguards.
- Angela "AngelHair" Harrison - An aspiring vtuber that works at the restaurant Seraph's on Yeddo. She joined the PHIA Phorce to protect her father and the family restaurant.
- Scelara Cyro-Banks - A former accountant at Virtuoso that was fired after they attempted to raise concerns of money laundering.
- Amy "Clawdia" Felus - A genetically engineered catgirl who was a scientist at the United Committee of Cosmic Researchers.
- D3U-5 - One of PHIA's robotic assistants that defends against malevolent AI's and viruses.
- Jane "Eagle Eye" DeWalter - The cameraperson for The Virtual Reality Show who is very technologically savvy and good with computers.
|Factions and Polities|