The PHIA Phorce is a secret organization of freedom fighters dedicated to protecting other people in virtual reality. They use The Virtual Reality Show as a front organization for funding their efforts.
Named after PHIA herself, the PHIA Phorce is a team of vigilantes dedicated to fighting crime and injustice. Ever since the galaxy descended into lawlessness with the fall of the Federation of Stellar Systems, they have primarily fought against a variety of unsavory figures such as pirates and crime lords. While they had previously stayed away from Virtuoso's overreaching grasp, violent encounters with the V-guard have forced them into asymmetrical warfare.
- PHIA - The host of The Virtual Reality Show and the face of the PHIA Phorce. She keeps an eye on the galaxy's state of affairs and coordinates the team.
- DYN-0 - A virtual life form that helps PHIA to channel her powers.
- Magistrate - The former head of the Federation, the Magistrate went into hiding after the Insurgency made an attempt on his life. Though he remains elusive in the shadows, he is a mentor to PHIA.
- Angela "AngelHair" Harrison - An aspiring Vtuber that works at the restaurant Seraph's on Yeddo. She joined the PHIA Phorce to protect her father and the family restaurant.
- Count Kristoph Langusten - A native to the ocean world of Merin, Count Kristoph Langusten is an archaeologist practiced in the Sundew programming language.
- Clover - An ex-bounty hunter augmented with cybernetic enhancements.
- Bouncer - One of PHIA's personal bodyguards.
- Lindon - A genetically engineered orangutan and former space pirate. After years of plundering treasure from the innocent, he turned a new leaf to dedicate himself to fighting crime instead.
|Factions and Polities||
PHIA Phorce • Virtuoso • Federation of Stellar Systems • Sundew Foundation • Dreaming Kingdoms • Awakened • Flying Castle • Virtual Police Department • Gem Guild • Archaeology Guild • Hackers • Vtuber • VR Mutants • Bandits
Yeddo • Zyphris • Talu 4 • Merin • Animus Prime • Haberu • Salvaxes • Solar Helix • Carbonia • Rajada • Multo • Terra • Mars • Fractal
Tevaris • Memory Palace • The Boomtowns • Virtual Zoo • Olympia • Atlantis • The Underworld • Grave Garden • Animus • Oraulan